BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Christmas Bad Christmas

Well we ended up Christmas eve morning and all the way through the 27th with a terrible violent stomach flu. So the no gift thing quite well cause noone cared lol When everyone finally felt hungry again on the 28th we had our big christmas dinner. So just wanted to let you all know that the no gift went good and although not the way planned we all did spend quality time together in the livingroom watching movies, and throwing up. ( gross but now that it is over funny) One thing I did learn is that if anyone doubts there is a god, I do not. Because with 7 people in one room with the stomach flu, Having to take care of the new baby still and clean up after everyone and decontaminate the house in between and bathing the little ones every time they missed, I never got sick, Yes I tell you there is a God and he was helping me this last week!!!!! Have a great great New year Michelle

P.S. Jeremiah had his 2 month today and all is good, He is sleeping now from the shots. For those who don't know I struggled and struggled with getting him his shots. I love my family Dr. because she ordered the thimersol free and flouride free shots for him. So junk free Immunizations!! Also she seemed a little shocked, But not more then me.....He weighed in at 11 lbs 13 ounces. Holyyyyyyy piglet. 5 Lbs in 2 months I don't even know what to say except that he is quite happy in his pudgyness lol.

0 comments: