BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Still here

Wow that last 2 months have been so very crazy. I have missed blogging so much. The new baby has had his days and nights mixed up and is just now sleeping through the night. He is a great baby just likes to be up at night! So Mister Jeremiah is 2 monhs old next Thursday and doing well. He is packing on the pounds, I have never had a baby put on weight like this, he is now almost 9 lbs. The Dr. said that is what breastfeeding does. I love it!!!! Breastfeeding has gone very well for me. No real problems aside from the occasional soreness.

Just wanted to check in, I am going to do a post tomorrow about our "Different Christmas this year" and also going to post some pics. Hope all is well with everyone I plan to visit some of my favorite blogs tomorrow to get caught up. Merry Christmas to all Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful to hear, Michelle. I don't know how you're managing to do all that you do--way to go!!

Tonia said...

Looking forward to your Different Christmas Post! Chubby babies are so cute! So glad the breastfeeding is going well.

Unknown said...

That's great news, Michelle! Oh, what a blessing when they start sleeping!

And I loved breastfeeding for many reasons. Reason #1: I didn't have to get out of bed to fix a bottle! :) How lazy is that?!

And guess what, we are now expecting baby number 4!

frugalredneck said...

Thank you anon and tonia!!! Sabrina I hear ya on the not getting out of bed a big big plus!!! CONGRATS on #4 Please keep me informed on how your doing and when the little one gets here, I love hearing about the babies!!! Michelle