BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tipster Tuesday

Tipster Tuesday this week is for me. I really really really need it. Since Jeremiah has been here ( almost 6 months) I have let my household binder go to the wayside. I honestly have not looked at it much since his birth. This has really sent me into a tailspin, disarray and chaos. I am not a naturally organized person. I can get off track extremely easy.....This has happened. I am in extreme need of structure, a schedule and order. So my tip today for me and you is dust off yours and my binders of orderly home papers and get organized and in order. I don't know about you but 3 of my children have decided to take extra curricular activities this year. The twins are doing t-ball and the 15 year old is doing softball. Which I think will be great for them really great. But this is going to throw a wrench into my already disorganized life unless I get control. So tonight when all is quiet and calm (kids are at dad's house and I only have the baby) I am going to sit down with ol' trusty the binder of my life and organize it dust it off and get reacquainted with him. I am going to do my Wednesday good buys on my binder instead, since I did such huge shopping last week there is no need to shop at all this week. I look forward to showing you ol'trusty. Have a great night, Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping all is well for you and your family.

-jayce

American Diamond Traders said...

WARNING: DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO ADT, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IN THE END. THIS CASE IS TOO OBVIOUS, THIS IS A QUICK START UP WITH THE INTENTION TO GET PEOPLES MONEY FAST AND THEN CLOSE DOWN. 1. THEY DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS LOCATION! 2. THEY DO NOT HAVE A REGISTERED BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN THE USA! 3. THEY DO NOT MEET THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE OPERATING A PYRAMID SCHEME!

Anonymous said...

*rings doorbell* You there? Everything Ok?

-jayce