BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas scaled back--way back

We have 4 year old twins with adhd, They were also born with trachial malaysia and had surgery, Our 2 year old was born with thyroglossal duct cyst, and is on and off of therapy to keep that at bay, until he is old enough for surgery. The last 3 were preemies, the twins 2 months preemie, and the baby was a month. I don't know why, and Im not sure if that was the reason that they had these congenital issues. Anyway, We have a ton of dr. bills. A ton. We have decided to start paying them off, Since we don't have any other real debt, other than 1 vehicle, No credit cards, No house payment. We have decided to pour alot of money into paying these off. So I have scaled christmas way back. Which is fine, We never went crazy sick with christmas gifts anyway. The little ones are easy to make stuff for, or purchase things cheaply, My need is for gifts that I can make for the 3 teenagers, Any good websites out there with great teenager gifts to make, or maybe teenager basket ideas??? My oldest I think will be easy, She moved out on her own, My 17 year old son, (a tekkie) and my 13 year old diva, I am drawing a blank. Helllpppp!!!!

0 comments: