BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday cooking

Last night I was going to make lasagna for dinner, But found I had no lasagna noodles, So I made it with macaroni noodles, Turned out awsome and I think much cheaper.
Macaroni lasagna
2 bags macaroni
2 jars spaghetti sauce
1 container ricotta cheese ( I am gonna try making my own this week)
2 cups shredded cheese
1 container cottage cheese
1 lb hamburger

brown hamburger, cook noodles, put noodles and hamburger in casserole dish, add all other ingred. stir and cook on 350 for 1 hour.

Also this morning I was going to make a quiche, But was lazy and did not want to make the crust. So I made it without crust and actually only used 4 ingredients.
8 eggs
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup milk( I use powdered)
1/2 jar of hormel real bacon pieces, ( I got these for $1 each on a sale last month, Otherwise I would have used bacon that I cooked)
Whisk eggs and milk, add bacon and cheese, Butter casserole dish, add egg mixture to casserole dish, cook for 30-45 minutes on 350. Everyone really liked this.

Other than that, Have not done much, Hubby still recovering from polyp nasal surgery, Go back in tomorrow to have stints removed. Will not pick up regular daily schedule till atleast thursday!Have a great week!!!!!

0 comments: