BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby update

I had a worrisome Dr. appointment yesterday. He could not find a heartbeat. We saw the heartbeat and heard it on the last one. I have never encountered this problem with any other pregnancy. To say the least I am a bit worried. I thought it was funny that I had so much sickness constantly then all of a sudden last Friday nothing. It just stopped. Which going by my other pregnancies is strange for me. He said for me not to worry, Ok sure, not. He is having me come back in 2 weeks and if nothing then he will do another ultrasound to see what is going on. I am a little worried like I said, but I have never had any problems with any other pregnancy not to say I couldn't. I am just going to go with the notion that everything is okay and wait until the 26th to see. I will let you all know when I get back on the 26th what is going on. Have a blessed week all Michelle

5 comments:

momtoqts said...

michelle - just wanted to send you a big hug. I just said a prayer for you and your family. Rest in Jesus. Nicole

Jessica said...

I'll say a little prayer for you. I'm sure everything is fine. Hang in there!

frugalredneck said...

Thank you very much ladies.

Elizabeth said...

michelle,

i'll be praying for you and your family that everything works out....maybe the little one is just being silly and playing hide and seek?

~Liz

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Came over via Intended Temple and just wanted to let you know I said a little prayer for you, too. Hope the two weeks goes by quickly for you. Best wishes!!