BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pregnancy update/ Dr. visit today

Went to the Dr. today to listen for the heartbeat again and got the pants scared off me. First of all I lost 4 lbs this past 2 weeks, But he did not seem that concerned about it. My blood pressure is also up 150/100, I have never had high blood pressure before in my life. He said we would watch it for a month and see. Then went to listen to the heartbeat and nothing. He spent a good 10 minutes looking for it. I was okay then he said ok I need to go check the ultra sound room and we need to check and see if the baby is ok. I freaked then and there. I remember I just kept saying I FEEL the baby move and I have never had this happen before. Went to the ultra sound room and had a quickie ultra sound. The baby was moving about and heartbeat was great, WHEWWWWWWWWWW. He did not know why he could not pick it up on his portable Doppler, I really don't care as long as I know that everything is ok and it is. I go in on June 1st to do measurements and find out the sex. I am feeling so much better now that I saw the baby moving around and the heartbeat but am still a bit worried about my blood pressure. Dr. said I could cut salt from my diet and that might help it go down but being that I have never once not even during previous c-sections had high blood pressure that it is probably pregnancy related. Thanks for the prayers to everyone!!!!!
I wanted to mention today that I did a guest post over at TheCircusMcGurkus.blogspot.com. I did the post on how I home school unschool my children. I love her site she has some great thought provoking posts and I am trying to learn more about gluten free eating since I read about the link between gluten free and ADHD. I would suggest checking out her site especially to get a peek at her son who is the cutest ever!!!!! I like how she writes from her heart. Take a peek, I bet you'll love it as much as I do.
I promise tomorrow to post some pics on my garden and how things are going. I also planted a blueberry tree and a peach tree my kids bought for me. I really pleased at how my garden is growing. Although I planted basically the same as I did last year and did not do too well last year, this year I grew from seeds and the seeds were all heirloom and GMO free. Have a great night all I know I am much calmer now that I saw the baby moving around!!! Michelle

0 comments: