BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring day-Spring cleaning-Spring dessert

It was so nice today, Not alot of sunshine but warm and breezy. I had the doors open early this morning to let in the fresh air. That fresh air went straight to my head and got me in the cleaning the mood. So I got everyone up and told them about my plans for the day, they were not amused or happy one bit but did it anyway. We cleaned everything, every little nook and cranny. Stored heaters away and stored blankets away. Cleaned out drawers of winter items and replaced with spring/summer clothes. We are all set. I also felt in the mood to make a cool treat. So I made a peachy cheese-cake.
Recipe
1 large can peaches
1 1/2 bricks cream cheese
2 egg yolks
3/4 cup butter
1 yellow cake mix
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 container cool whip

Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly. Press this into greased cake pan. In bowl mix softened cream cheese with egg whites. Fold in 3/4 of can drained peaches. Spread this mixture on top of cake mix. Sprinkle 2 teaspoon of cinnamon on top of cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min or until cheese mixture is set. Cool completely. Spread cool whip on top of cooled cake, and top with rest of can of drained peaches. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve. Enjoy!!!!
( I never throw away fruit juice when the recipe calls to drain it. I either let the boys drink it, Or I fill up my set of popcicle molds with it).
Have a great week all and enjoy the weather!!!!! Michelle

0 comments: