BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mcdonalds caramel frappe

Forgot to add this earlier, My oldest daughter is in love with Mcdonald's caramel frappe's. She was going broke with these until I saw in the newest issue of All You magazine a recipe for one. She says it tastes exactly like it.
Here is how I made it

Fill blender 3/4 way up with coffee ice cream. Add 1 cup milk. Add 4 Tablespoons of caramel ice cream topping. Mix up, Pour in glass. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with some more caramel topping. It really was good and I am not that fond of these things. Good Luck Michelle

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Michelle,

I actually started working at McDonalds about a month ago and one big thing I can tell you is that not only does homemade taste better.....I would bet the $5 I have in my pocket that it's a heck of alot healthier than ours is.

~Liz

frugalredneck said...

HAHAHAHA I bet it is too, That is exactly what I told my daughter!!!